Dunkin’ Announces Plans to Add Beyond Meat Sausage to Menu Nationwide
Multinational coffee company Dunkin’ just became the first U.S. restaurant chain to add Beyond Meat sausage to its menu!
Customers can now order sandwiches made with Beyond Breakfast Sausage at Dunkin’ locations in Manhattan, and the company plans to offer the item nationwide. Patrons can easily veganize the new sandwich by ordering the sausage on an English muffin without cheese or egg.
If you’re not in New York, be sure to enjoy the restaurant’s other plant-based options!
Here are some of our favorites:
• Bagels: Grab one of Dunkin’s fresh-baked bagels! Vegan flavors include cinnamon raisin, onion, poppy seed, garlic, sesame, and everything.
• English Muffin: For another easy breakfast option, order the English muffin toasted and ask for a few jelly packets.
• Hash Browns: These little snacks are great when you’re on the go and craving something savory.
• Oatmeal: Topped with brown sugar and dried fruit, this menu item is perfect when you need a healthy pick-me-up!
• Lattes: Try an almond milk latte with one of Dunkin’s vegan syrups: caramel, hazelnut, mocha, or raspberry.
• Cold Brew: Cold brew has taken the world by storm! Try this refreshing drink black or with almond milk.
• Coolatta: This frozen drink is available in watermelon, blue raspberry, pink lemonade, Minute Maid orange, and strawberry flavors.
• Fruited Iced Tea: This sweet refresher is made with your choice of black or green tea in two flavors: mango pineapple with peaches or blackberry with strawberries.
While Dunkin’ is the first American restaurant chain to add this plant-based sausage to the menu, Canadian chain Tim Hortons added three Beyond Meat breakfast sandwiches—one of which is entirely vegan—to its menu in June. The restaurant also began serving two sandwiches made with Beyond Burger patties and has launched a plant-based omelet sandwich in 67 Toronto-area locations using JUST’s vegan egg.
Incredible vegan options are popping up everywhere, and it has truly never been a better time to add more plant-based meals to your life! Order a FREE Vegetarian Starter Guide today, and check out our Pinterest page for thousands of recipe ideas.