10 (Vegan) Things You Need to Make in August
August is as summery as it gets: a month packed with hot summer nights, fireflies, and (vegan) barbecues with friends and family. We’ve scoured the sites of our favorite vegan food bloggers to find the best plant-based recipes to try this month:
1. Sweet Potato and Avocado Green Salad
This recipe looks too good.
2. Buttermilk Battered Tofu
This recipe is sure to impress.
3. Vegan Banana Cream Pie
We’re drooling. Get the recipe here.
4. Spicy Chickpea Avocado Cucumber Bites
With chipotle crema! Get the recipe.
5. Carrot Cake Muesli
This recipe from Wallflower Kitchen is ready in five minutes!
6. Supreme Nacho Burger
Whoa, we’re speechless.
7. My Favorite Green Smoothie
Get the recipe here.
8. Grilled Eggplant Spring Rolls
Yes, please. Get the recipe.
9. Vegan Puff Pastry Jam Pockets
Get the recipe.
10. Vegan Southern BBQ Jackfruit Spring Rolls
Wow! This recipe looks super savory!
You can get more delicious recipes, easy meal ideas, and tips by downloading a FREE How to Eat Veg Guide today.