17 Secretly Vegan Products That Will Make Your Life Easier
1. Crescent Rolls
Because making your own dough is tough.
2. Hershey’s Syrup
Yes, it’s vegan.
3. Lipton’s Onion Soup and Dip Mix
Great as soup or part of your favorite chip dip!
You probably already knew this, but Oreos are a must-have vegan snack staple.
You can do sooo much with this. Be sure to check the label though — some varieties contain milk.
6. Nature Valley Maple Brown Sugar Crunchy Granola Bars
Great when you’re on the go!
7. Luigi’s Real Italian Ice
8. Marie Callender’s Dutch Apple Pie
Perfect when you’re in a pinch.
9. Campbell’s Mushroom Gravy
Because who has time to MAKE gravy?!
10. Rice-A-Roni Spanish Rice
The San Francisco treat.
11. Thai Kitchen Spring Onion Noodle Bowl
They offer a bunch of other flavors too! Just remember to check the label to make sure it’s vegan.
12. Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos
This vegan Dorito flavor is sure to hit the spot.
13. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
The possibilities are endless!
14. Knorr Red Bell Pepper Pesto Sauce Mix
15. Top Ramen,
For when you’re too lazy to actually cook something.
16. Zatarain’s Dirty Rice Mix
The jambalaya, gumbo mix with rice, and red beans and rice are all vegan!
17. McCormick Bac’n Pieces
Betty Crocker brand Bac-Os are also vegan!
Click here for a list of vegan products you can find pretty much anywhere.