Veganize Your Fridge With These 11 Plant-Based Products
Over the past few years, the number of vegan products on store shelves has skyrocketed. From savory new vegan meats to decadent plant-based varieties of your favorite ice cream pints, vegan products are more widely available (and more delicious) than ever before. Try a few to find your favorites and veganize your fridge!
1. Follow Your Heart’s Vegenaise
This must-have staple is not to be overlooked.
2. Field Roast’s Chao Slices
This stuff is seriously good.
3. Tofurky’s Slow Roasted Chick’n
In a wide variety of flavors, this product is perfect any way you’d use chicken.
4. Earth Balance Buttery Spread
Use any way you’d use butter.
5. Field Roast’s Apple Sage Sausages
6. Daiya’s Mozzarella Style Shreds
7. Sweet Earth’s Benevolent Bacon
Because bacon doesn’t have to come from a pig.
8. Lightlife’s Smart Deli Veggie Pepperoni Slices
All of the taste. None of the torture.
9. Kite Hill Cream Cheese
Seriously the best. You can find this at your local Whole Foods Market.
10. Tofurky’s Hickory Smoked Deli Slices
Take your sandwich to the next level.
11. Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
Use any way you’d use dairy milk.
Want more? Click here for nine products that prove anything can be veganized.