Gardein Announces New Vegan Chick’n Wings, Tenders, and More
Gardein is well-known for its delicious plant-based meat alternatives. From beefless tips and meatless meatballs to the company’s beloved chick’n tenders, Gardein products are a popular vegan option for many traditionally meaty recipes.
And the company is getting ready to add a slew of new items to its already-robust product lines. Check out the exciting new vegan products that will be available at retailers this summer:
View this post on Instagram
We are feelin' all the #SundayMorningVibes with these vegan Chick'n 'n Waffles by @thepandasplate. What's your favorite brunch classic? . . . #gardein #meatlessmeat #meatfree #lovefood #vegan #vegetarian #plantbased #goplantmade #meatlessmeals #vegancertified #meatfreefood #sundaymorning #chicken&waffles #chickenless #weekendvibes
Gardein is releasing a whole host of incredible new chick’n products that will appease everyone from spice lovers to kids! Made with a blend of wheat protein and pea protein, the wings and tenders are perfect for game day, while the nuggets make an excellent snack between meals.
- Gochujang Style Chick’n Wings: sauced wings in a fiery Korean-inspired gochujang sauce
- Chipotle Georgia Style Chick’n Wings: deliciously flavored wings that are ideal for wraps and stir-fries
- Nashville Hot Chick’n Tenders: breaded plant-based chicken with a dash of Nashville spice
- Crispy Golden Chick’n Nuggets: classic plant-based nuggets that are sure to please kids and adults alike
Three new saus’ages are being added to Gardein’s Beefless collection, including two that are perfect for breakfast. These savory patties are ready in minutes—just toss them in the pan and watch them sizzle!
- Spicy Breakfast Saus’age Patties: a flavor-packed take on sausage patties made with paprika, garlic, and a slew of other tasty spices
- Maple-Flavored Breakfast Saus’age Patties: maple-flavored version of classic sausages. (Try them with pancakes!)
- Italian Saus’age Patties: juicy plant-based sausages packed with spices like fennel, paprika, garlic, and sea salt
View this post on Instagram
Start your day off right with one of our delicious breakfast bowls! With plenty of protein, you'll get the day started with a kick of energy! Check out our selection of breakfast bowls with the link in our bio! http://bit.ly/2Hm3auZ . . . . . #gardein #meatlessmeat #meatfree #lovefood #vegan #vegetarian #plantbased #goplantmade #meatlessmeals #vegancertified #meatfreefood #happymemorialday #JoinInOnMeatless #meatlessmonday
Two brand-new breakfast bowls have been added to Gardein’s Meatless Meals, along with two more skillet meals and four more entree bowls! These timesavers can help hungry eaters enjoy a fulfilling meal without the stress of cooking.
- Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl: a combination of potatoes, Gardein spicy meatless saus’age, eggless scrambled e’gg, artichokes, red peppers, and onions in a spicy tomato sauce
- Saus’age Benny Breakfast Bowl: blend of potatoes, Gardein meatless saus’age, eggless scrambled e’gg, mushrooms, and asparagus in a hollandaise-style sauce
- Porkless Thai Curry: authentic Thai taste without a restaurant visit
- Lambless Vindaloo: a new take on your favorite Indian dish, so you can enjoy the delicious flavors in your own kitchen
We can’t wait to give all these new products a try! Plant-based meat is more popular than ever. In fact, a new report from the global consultancy A.T. Kearney predicts that 20 or so years from now, 60 percent of humans will be eating plant-based or cell-based meat instead of animal meat.
Wondering what to cook with all these amazing plant-based meats? Get tasty vegan recipes and easy meal ideas when you order a FREE Vegetarian Starter Guide today!