7 Fall-Inspired Vegan Recipes to Try This Week
November is here and with the chilly weather comes an opportunity to enjoy some hearty, warm-your-bones dishes. Change things up this week and check out some of these amazing fall-inspired vegan recipes for lunch or dinner!
1. Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup
This hearty recipe is sure to warm you right up!
2. Roasted Butternut Squash Slider
Whoa. Get the recipe.
3. Hearty BBQ Glazed Lentil Loaf
This recipe is hearty AF.
4. Baked Potato and Greens Soup
With potato wedge croutons! Get the recipe here.
5. Fall Farro Protein Bowl
Enjoy the flavors of the season! Recipe here.
6. One-Hour Vegan Fall Pot Pies
We’re not drooling; you’re drooling! Recipe.
7. Coconut Chickpea Curry
This recipe is sure to impress.
Want more? Click here for a list of our favorite vegan fall recipes.