19 Ready-Made Vegan Meals for When You’re Too Lazy to Actually Cook Something
1. Amy’s Kitchen Black Bean Tamale Verde
This tamale is seriously good and comes with a side of Spanish rice!
2. Kashi’s Chimichurri Quinoa Bowl Frozen Entrée
3. Gardein’s Chipotle Black Bean Sliders
Customize with your favorite veggies and condiments!
4. Tasty Bite’s Bombay Potatoes
Great on their own or with your favorite veggies!
5. Sweet Earth’s Curry Tiger Bowl
Curried seitan, lentils, potatoes, and more!
6. Gardein’s BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal
These incredibly delicious mini-meals are packed with 10 grams of protein each. Ready in two minutes, they’re perfect for when you’re short on time!
7. Thai Kitchen’s Spring Onion Rice Noodle Soup Bowl
Easily prepped in the microwave!
8. Amy’s Kitchen Baked Ziti Bowl
Made with vegan mozzarella and ricotta!
9. Trader Joe’s Vegan Tikka Masala
Cheap AND easy.
10. Tasty Bite’s Channa Masala
Pair with rice for a quick and delicious meal.
11. Amy’s Kitchen Dairy-Free Rice Mac & Cheeze
12. Sweet Earth’s General Tso’s Tofu
With a zesty sweet-and-sour sauce!
13. Gardein’s Crispy Chick’n Pocket Meal
Stuffed with kale, barley, and sun-dried tomatoes, this tasty treat is ready in five minutes!
14. Kashi’s Black Bean Mango Frozen Entrée
This easy-to-prepare bowl comes with fire-roasted mango sauce.
15. Thai Kitchen’s Tangy Lemongrass Rice Noodle Cart
A savory noodle bowl ready in minutes? We’ve got you covered.
16. Amy’s Kitchen Veggie Loaf
17. Sweet Earth’s Moroccan Tagine
This flavorful stew is sure to hit the spot.
18. Kashi’s Amaranth Polenta Plantain Bowl
With ancho chili sauce. Yum!
19. Trader Joe’s Punjab Eggplant
Flavorful and ready in minutes!