15 Mouthwatering Recipes Every Vegan Should Try This Fall
Well, fall is officially here. That means it’s time to bring back our favorite fall foods, like pumpkin, sweet potatoes, apples, and butternut squash. We’ve scoured the sites of our favorite food bloggers to find the very best vegan recipes to try this fall:
1. Sweet Potato Alfredo
Yes, please. Recipe.
2. Cranberry Blueberry Crumb Bars
3. Vegan Fall Pot Pies
Ready in one hour! Recipe here.
4. Vegan Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Only five minutes of prep time! Get the recipe.
5. Vegan Fall Farro Protein Bowl
With smoky tempeh, diced sweet potatoes, hummus, and more. Recipe.
6. The Best Vegan Apple Crisp
We’re not drooling, you’re drooling. Recipe here.
7. Roasted Butternut Squash, Apple, and Cranberry Salad With Harissa Spiced Pecans
Fresh AF. Get the recipe.
8. Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
This recipe is ready in no time!
9. Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup
This recipe is perfect for chilly weather!
10. Vegan Black Bean and Quinoa Crockpot Chili
Only 10 minutes of prep. Recipe here.
11. Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Vegan AND gluten-free! Get the recipe.
12. Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Penne
Get the recipe.
13. Beluga Lentil and Pumpkin Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
Healthy AND delicious! Recipe here.
14. Maple Pecan Sticky Buns
Want! Get the recipe.
15. Smoky Southern-Style Meatless Meatloaf
Still peckish? Check out these 10 delicious dishes that require just 10 ingredients or less. From the fluffiest pancakes you’ve ever seen to decadent stroganoff, this list has something for even the pickiest eater.