15 Ready-Made Vegan Lunches Under $5
1. Amy’s Kitchen Black Bean Tamale Verde
This tamale is seriously good and comes with a side of Spanish rice!
2. Gardein’s Chipotle Black Bean Sliders
Customize with your favorite veggies and condiments!
3. Kashi’s Mayan Harvest Bake Frozen Entrée
Plantains, polenta, and ancho chili sauce? Yes, please!
4. Tasty Bite’s Bombay Potatoes
Great on their own or with your favorite veggies!
5. Gardein’s BBQ Porkless Pocket Meal
These incredibly delicious mini meals are packed with 10 grams of protein each. Ready in two minutes, they’re perfect for when you’re short on time!
6. Thai Kitchen’s Spring Onion Rice Noodle Soup Bowl
Easily prepped in the microwave!
7. Amy’s Kitchen Baked Ziti Bowl
Made with vegan mozzarella and ricotta!
8. Trader Joe’s Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas
Cheap AND easy.
9. Tasty Bite’s Channa Masala
Pair with rice for a quick and delicious meal.
10. Amy’s Kitchen Dairy-Free Rice Mac & Cheeze
11. Gardein’s Crispy Chick’n Pocket Meal
Stuffed with kale, barley, and sundried tomatoes, this tasty treat is ready in five minutes!
12. Thai Kitchen’s Tangy Lemongrass Rice Noodle Cart
A savory noodle bowl ready in minutes? We’ve got you covered.
13. Whole Foods’ 365 Vegan Lasagna
Made with organic pasta!
14. Kashi’s Black Bean Mango Frozen Entrée
This easy-to-prepare bowl comes with fire-roasted mango sauce.
15. Sweet Earth’s Curry Tiger Burrito
Curried seitan, lentils, potatoes, and more!