17 Damn Good Vegan Products You’ll Wish You’d Known About Sooner
1. Earth Balance Cheddar Squares
2. Field Roast Deli Slices
Well-known for its amazing sausages and roasts, Field Roast offers deli slices that are nothing short of incredible.
3. So Delicious CocoWhip
Perfect for pies or your favorite dessert!
4. Gardein’s Beefless Tips
This product is so versatile! Try it in tacos or served with your favorite veggies!
5. Kite Hill’s Almond Ricotta
This stuff is seriously good and available at Whole Foods stores across the country.
6. So Delicious Cashew Milk Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
Divine! Read our review here.
7. Field Roast’s Frankfurters
The best franks around!
8. Follow Your Heart’s Vegenaise
Loved by many, Vegenaise is a must-have staple.
9. Daiya Cheezy Mac
10. Sweet Earth Bacon
Because bacon doesn’t have to come from a pig.
11. Silk Chocolate Soymilk
Who says chocolate milk is for kids?
12. Dandies Marshmallows
These are so much better than the ones you ate as a kid.
13. Gardein Fishless Filets
Trust us, these are game changing.
14. Endangered Species CrÃ¨me Filled Dark Chocolate Bars
Because you’re worth it.
15. Miyoko’s Aged English Smoked Farmhouse
Miyoko’s Creamery is seriously impressive. Read our blog here.
16. Just Cookie Dough
Or as we like to call it, “Just Eat the Cookie Dough.”
17. Amy’s Vegan Mac and Cheese
So good! You can find this product in your local grocer’s frozen section.
Want more? Click here for a list of fabulous new products hitting store shelves now!