11 Easy Swaps to Make Your Favorite Dish Vegan
1. Swap cow’s milk for soy, coconut, or almond milk.
2. Replace ground beef with lentils or minced mushrooms.
3. Ditch the Parmesan in favor of nutritional yeast.
Highly regarded by vegans around the globe, nutritional yeast can make any dish a little cheesier.
4. Switch out honey for agave or maple syrup.
5. Replace eggs with mashed banana or applesauce when baking.
6. Skip the fish for Gardein’s Fishless Filets.
7. Try canned coconut milk in place of heavy cream.
8. Trade in the mayo for mashed avocados.
9. Replace chicken with Beyond Meat’s Chicken-Free Strips.
10. Swap butter for coconut oil.
11. Try seitan in place of beef.
With delicious vegan versions of our favorite foods and a variety of simple plant-based substitutions, there’s never been a better time to ditch cruel animal products.
Click here for more information on making the switch.