The 5 New (Vegan) Cookbooks That You’ll Want to Check Out ASAP
There are so many great plant-based cookbooks available and so many amazing new collections coming out all the time that it can be hard to keep track. We’ve picked five of the best new vegan cookbooks for you to try:
1. Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with a World of Flavor by Richa Hingle
Richa Hingle is the mastermind chef behind the beloved blog Vegan Richa and the best-selling author of Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen. And she has just released another impressive collection of recipes, Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime
Recipes with a World of Flavor.
2. The Edgy Veg: 138 Carnivore-Approved Vegan Recipesby Candice Hutchings
From bacon-wrapped scallops, Baja fish tacos, and cheese-stuffed portobello burgers to coconut creme brulée, skillet chocolate chip cookies, and New York cheesecake, vegans really can have it all, thanks to the brand-new cookbook, The Edgy Veg: 138 Carnivore-Approved Vegan Recipes.
3. Field Roast: 101 Artisan Vegan Meat Recipes to Cook, Share, and Savor by Tommy McDonald
Anyone who’s tried Field Roast knows that it offers some of the best vegan meats on the market. And the Seattle-based company recently released an all-vegan cookbook packed with savory grain meat recipes.
4. This Cheese Is Nuts!: Delicious Vegan Cheese at Home! by Julie Piatt
This book was released over the summer but is not to be missed. From sharp cheddar and smoked Gouda to cashew truffle Parmesan, this cookbook is chock-full of mouthwatering plant-based cheese recipes (and gorgeous pics).
5. Fuss-Free Vegan: 101 Everyday Comfort Food Favorites, Veganized by Sam Turnbull
Comfort food is so important! Seriously, it makes eating vegan way easier for people who are new to plant-based foods or
afraid of missing their favorite flavors.
Want more? Click here for nine best-selling cookbooks that will teach you how to make delicious vegan food.