10 Badass Recipes for Making Your Own Vegan Meats
I think I speak for the majority of vegans when I say that I didn’t stop eating meat because I didn’t like the taste. Most vegans grew up eating meat, and many family traditions
center on food. Finding animal-free versions of our favorite meats
is a great way to recreate nostalgic dishes without horrific animal suffering and environmental degradation.
Feeling adventurous? Give these meaty meat-free recipes a shot:
1. Vegan Popcorn Chicken
2. Seitan Negimaki
3. Apple Fennel Dogs
from Vegan Yack Attack is sure to impress.
4. Vegan Fried Chicken
Vegans really can have it all. Recipe here
5. Seitan Roast Stuffed With Shiitakes and Leeks
6. Perfect Homemade Seitan Steaks
Vegan steak?! Anything is possible with this recipe
7. Vegan Turkey-Style Deli Slices
Sandwiches for days! Get the recipe
8. Spicy Tempeh Breakfast Sausages
9. Chicken-Fried Seitan Cutlets
10. Seitan Chops Smothered in Apples and Ginger
Trust us, everything Isa Chandra makes is amazing! Recipe here
Not ready to make your own vegan meat? Click here
for our favorite store-bought varieties.